WaterFuture - Get into water

Our online application allows you to apply for support on behalf of your client. You just need to fill out the form below and our people will take it from there, matching the right support for your client's needs. 

If you would like to talk to someone on behalf of your client about their bill, debts or payments, please contact us here. The customer will need to be present to give their authority to dicuss the account. The WaterCare Team is also happy to help and talk you through the support options available for your clients.

To keep the water flowing, we need your help.

Find out what simple things you can do to make a big difference. Get FREE products to help you save water.

Every drop counts

Application for support.

Before filling out the application, you can check if your customer is eligible for benefits by using our online calculator here.

If your customer does not have a water meter, please inform them by submitting this application form they authorise us to arrange for one to be installed if possible.

How many people live in the customer's household?

Are they a tenant or homeowner?

What's your customer's household income?

What's their other income?

What's their housing costs?

What's their other income from Benefits or Tax Credits? 

Fill in this section if your customer has 3+ children under 19 years old

Please tick to confirm that the person who receives benefits or tax credits is responsible for, and claims Child Benefit for, three or more children under 19 who live with them permanently.

Fill in this section if your customer, or anyone in their household, has a medical condition that requires extra water use

How would you like to pay your bill?

DECLARATION (You must read the declaration to your customer)

The information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge and I understand that if I provide any information which is false, you may refuse to consider my claim. If my circumstances change and it may affect my claim, I will tell you straight away.

I give the authority who gives me benefit or tax credit the permission to give you any information to confirm the information I have provided. If I have made a claim because of a medical condition, I give the medical professional who knows about that condition permission to give you my information about the condition and why I need to use more water, to confirm the information I have provided. If I pay my sewerage charges to a different company, my letter gives you permission to pass on the details I have provided so that you can also consider my sewerage charges under the WaterSure scheme.

The information you provide is kept on a secure register restricted to only those employees of South West Water and our partners who need to know it. It is not disclosed to anyone else under any circumstances

By signing this form, you agree for a water meter to be installed if possible, as this can help you manage your water usage.

Warning: If you deliberately give us misleading information you are committing a criminal offence and could be prosecuted.

Name of person receiving benefit(s) (if they are not the person named on the water bill). We need this name for Data Protection purposes.

By providing evidence, we will be able to process your customer's application quicker. Please note that your customer may be contacted to provide evidence in the future. 

The information we're looking for is:

A photocopy of the latest 'notice of entitlement' for the benefits or tax credits

The last bank statements for your customer and all other adult family members in their household

If they're applying because of a medical condition then please attach a copy of their repeat prescription form or a doctor's certificate explaining their condition and why they need to use extra water, and date prescription or certificate was issued

If they're applying because they have a large family, then please attach a copy of the latest 'notice of entitlement' to Child Benefit for each child you listed.